Part-Time/Seasonal Maintenance Position
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Wage: $15.00/hour, paid twice per month
Schedule: Part-Time/Seasonal, or as needed.
This position involves but is not limited to building, equipment, and grounds maintenance. Summer yard maintenance & winter snow plowing. It is a flexible schedule, daytime hours, approximately 15 hours a week, or as needed.
Job Duties Include:
- Building, equipment, and grounds cleaning and maintenance
- Summer yard maintenance & winter snow plowing
- Working indoors and outdoors at all properties
- Working independently, and alongside the supervisor to complete tasks
- Shows professionalism and customer service to all tenants and employees
- Wears safety equipment and uses good safety practices while working
- Must have knowledge and experience using all types of tools and power equipment
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good verbal communication with tenants and employees
- Valid Driver’s License
- Snowplowing experience
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Meet Our Team
Our ability to deliver outstanding customer service and property management starts with our team.
Get In Touch
W1750 Playbird Rd.
Sheboygan, WI 53083
Main Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm