Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Operations Manager
Wage: Salaried Position, $40k per year
Schedule: Full-time, M-F 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Champion Storage is a leading storage provider in Sheboygan that offers storage solutions to our customers with 5 locations and over 1,000 units. We strive to be the best by providing our customers with responsive service, innovative solutions, and well-maintained properties.
Champion Storage is seeking an experienced and reliable professional to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. This position puts a face on all of Champion Storage’s customer touchpoints. You’ll get to know our storage unit mix and become an expert at advising tenants which unit to rent.
We are looking for individuals who can work effectively with our experienced team, multitasking between securing new customers and resolving customer issues. We’ll give you the training and tools to perform in this multitasking environment.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage daily office tasks
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and Maintenance Supervisor communicating any tenant updates/issues
- Assist customers with move-ins, payments, and merchandise sales
- Work face-to-face with customers, providing excellent service and build professional rapport with new and existing customers
- Assist customers to determine appropriate storage options, including showing units at all properties
- Address customer questions about move-in policies, access codes, and other basic needs
- Help keep customers current with rent and make collection calls when required
- Maintain accurate/updated customer information in management software
- Ensure customer service area is stocked with the supplies necessary to conduct daily business
- Maintain a clean workspace cleaning surfaces and high touch points, including sweeping, mopping, and wiping windows
- Assist with the execution of company lien sales
- May occasionally need to conduct storage unit inspections; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are ready to rent
- May need to handle urgent situations from after-hours calls on nights/weekends
- Occasionally attend after hours events to promote business
- Attend company volunteer events in the community
- Attend storage conferences/educational seminars
- A High School Diploma
- Customer Service/Administrative Experience preferred
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Team oriented
- Professional, personable, and attentive
- Strong face-to-face and phone customer service skills
- Moderate computer proficiency including the ability to use email, and internet
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with various projects/customer interactions
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and open and close storage unit doors
- A valid Driver’s License
- A competitive rate of pay
- Work/Life balance: no nights or weekends
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holiday time
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employee may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Meet Our Team
Our ability to deliver outstanding customer service and property management starts with our team.
Get In Touch
Phone - (920) 783-6290
Email - email@example.com
W1750 Playbird Rd.
Sheboygan, WI 53083
Main Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm